Please contact email@example.com if interested. Openings are in Federal Way, WA, Boise, ID and Sandy, UT.
Be a part of our regional Medicare Risk Adjustment (MRA) organization - deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment. Humana is seeking an MRA Medicare Risk Adjustment Provider Educator who will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, conduct and coordinate all aspects of MRA process evaluation and education to internal and external partners, including but not limited to:
- Communicating a comprehensive understanding of Medicare Risk Adjustment, Documentation & Coding guidelines to both external/internal partners while ensuring compliance with regulatory.
- Analyze reports to identify and report documentation/coding trends in order to create opportunities for improvement with internal and external partners.
- Ensure provider documentation and diagnostic code selections are appropriate and recommend improvements as necessary, including system-view recommendations based on EMR scope
- Continually assess the knowledge and appropriate application of ICD-10 documentation and coding guidelines
- Leverage reporting benchmarks and MRA success measures to prioritize efforts
- Demonstrate a professional and effective face to face communication style and address issues as they arise
- Act promptly in routine situations while building productive relationships and establish rapport
- CPC certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong understanding of coding principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, consulting and delivery of complex content
- CPC-I Certitication
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous billing and coding OR medical office management experience
- Experience working in a provider setting
- Familiarity with outpatient and/or inpatient billing processes
- Medicare Risk Adjustment experience