Billing Services Manager: NY, NY
Seeking Manager of Billing Services to establish a Billing Department for a well established organization in NY, NY / North Jersey. Organization provides evidence-based treatment solutions for educators, clinicians and parents working with children with special needs. The successful candidate will provide leadership in establishing and managing the daily operation of a billing solution to new and existing customers who utilize their evidence based instructional materials and supports for learners with disabilities. Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement policies and procedures for billing department.
- Provide oversight to and streamline billing processes with ability to identify issues related to denied claims.
- Achieve departmental collection targets.
- Lead the on-boarding process for new clients.
- Recruit, train and provide supervision to departmental staff.
- Assist with implementation of billing system functionality.
- Collaborate with product team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience with ABA health insurance and billing for services for individuals with Autism.
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate others.
Opportunities for growth and competitive compensation.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Dr. George P. Linke, Jr., at
For additional information, contact:
Dr. George P. Linke, Jr.
Linke Resources, LLC