JOB TITLE:Physician Coder
NUMBER OF OPPORTUNITIES:1
TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY:Full-time, Contract
LOCATION:Onsite - Kansas City, MO area
SCHEDULE:Monday-Friday, day shift
- High school or GED required
- 2 yr / Associate's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years previous healthcare experience required
- RHIA/RHIT preferred
- Active credentials through AHIMA or AAPC
- The Physician Coder is responsible for assigning appropriate ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes accurately of any assigned surgery, clinical, or hospital charges including EMR with strong attention to detail. Must have strong data entry skills. The ability to follow Corporate Compliance guidelines mandatory. Performs required training of providers and co-workers when appropriate. Strong verbal and communication skills a must. Must be able to be able to work independently as well as with team members.
- Radiation Oncology specialty required
Send updated resumes to email@example.com for review.