Quality Officer/ CCS Coder - Leading Hospital New Jersey– Ocean County, NJ
Organization information: This is a part of a large and prestigious academic based health system that has rapidly grown. The system is comprised of 11 acute care hospitals, three children’s hospitals, a pediatric rehabilitation hospital, a behavioral health center, ambulatory care centers, and five fitness and wellness centers. The system is a very financially strong system that will offer tremendous long-term career opportunity.
This is an exciting positon working in for corporate as a Corporate Quality Officer/ CCS Coder.
- The position will be working closely with the Corporate VP, who has a great reputation. This health system is seeking an experienced CCS Coder/Quality Auditor.
- Performs a key role in providing concurrent review to the “flagged” Medicare inpatient medical records as identified by the SMART Solutions application.
- Reviews ICD-10-CM/PCS coding of medical records “flagged” by SMART and coded by affiliate staff for accuracy and completeness.
- This Corporate Staff position is located in Monmouth County, NJ and offers the opportunity to work remotely after 3 months of training.
- Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent; 5+ years acute care coding experience with a concentration on inpatient Medicare records. CCS required; ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-H, RHIT, RHIA, a plus
Please forward your resume as a Word doc attachment to SCavell@healthsearchgroup.com for consideration.