Remote Inpatient Coder
Mindseeker is a leading healthcare professional services company focused on delivering HIM and Revenue Cycle Services, including outsourced medical coding, quality and compliance auditing, CDI, consulting, contracted interim management, and HIT staffing to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and clinics nationwide. Mindseeker supports complex initiatives that demand extraordinary combinations of project management, technical competence and industry expertise.
Mindseeker has multiple immediate openings for Full Time Remote Inpatient Coders.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of Trauma Level 1 current IP experience
- Case mix will include Transplants: Kidney, pancreas, bone, heart, lung, liver, Skin, lots of heart assist, thoracic procedures, aortic mitro valves, thoracic vascular surgeries, 1:3 chart ratio for cardiac charts. CHF, COPD, reparatory failure, neurology,very few Moms & Babes
- Large research facility. Average LOS 15 days.
- Facility does focus heavily on HAC and PSI.
- Systems - EPIC and 3M CRS (Coding Reimbursement System).
- Candidates must have CCS
- Coders can work Sunday - Thursday or Monday - Friday
Mindseeker is offering excellent pay and benefits. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.