About the company:
Accuity Delivery Systems was founded in 2016 with the goal of reinventing the Clinical Documentation Process through MD case review, and MD to MD education. Over the last two years, we have experienced rapid growth and are excited to continue in growing our team in 2018. Learn more about us at www.accds.com.
The Revenue Cycle Analyst will oversee the status of inpatient chart modifications up to and including physician queries. The Revenue Cycle Analyst will be responsible for managing requests and working with end users (coders and clinical documentation improvement specialists) to identify current operating procedures, perform data collection and analysis, identify problems as well as opportunities for process improvements. The Revenue Cycle Analyst must be proficient in Epic and 3M and familiar with medical terminology in accordance of nationally recognized coding guidelines.
- Adhere to and maintain required levels of performance
- Record progress of charts final coded and other relevant tracking information on a daily basis
- Maintain up-to-date Coding knowledge by reviewing materials disseminated/recommended by the Physician Staff, Coding and CDI Leadership
- Participate in Coding department meetings and educational events as assigned
- Maintain a collegial working relationship with CDI and Coding partners
- Provide professional analytical services to optimize business performance
- Ensure productivity objectives are met by reporting chart updates directly to Coding Partners in a timely manner
- Provide documentation feedback to Coders and Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (CDIS) as needed
- Perform analysis of chart modification and proactively identify opportunities, trends and recommended changes
- Assist in special projects and other roles and responsibilities as needed to support ACCDS
- High School Graduate or beyond; Business Degree preferred
- Ability to use a PC in a Windows environment, including MS Office and various EMR systems
- Experience coordinating team projects
- Experience with relevant clinical systems/software such as Epic and 3M
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to interact well with all levels of employees and physicians throughout the organization
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active AAPC credential (CPC)
- Business Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Revenue Cycle Analyst".