Trinity Global Tech Inc
- Requires general knowledge of the area being supervised
- May be supervising team members assigned to a particular shift
- Administers department policies and procedures
- Ensures adequate levels of service are maintained by providing cross-training and/or formal training as necessary
- Reviews and ensures a high level of quality and service is maintained by meeting or exceeding commitments
- Initiates, develops and enforces standards and procedures in support of improved service
- Performs administrative duties
- May be heavily involved in technical activities
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Creativity is expected.
- Supervise, coordinate, direct and monitor staff activities to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers; ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling and organizing.
- Select, train, develop, appraise and counsel support staff personnel.
- Interface with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Monitor and analyze proficiency and quality efforts subordinate personnel.
- Administer and adhere to Corporate and Departmental policies, practices and procedures, including union contract administration.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on several assignments/projects concurrently
- Detailed knowledge of assigned BCBSM department(s)/area(s) including all applicable policies, procedures and processes as preferred.
- Recommend and implement new or improved ideas which will enhance or expedite work.
- Bachelor degree is required