Narayan Harishchandra Bagwe
Permanent Address:- 104/2, Tatanagar, V. N. Purav Marg, Chunabhatti [E],
Mumbai(India) – 400 022
Present Address:- 405/4 Noor Ahalia Apartment, Shabiya 9,Near Safeer Mall
Center,31, Shabiya Khalifa, U.A.E.- Abu Dhabi
Mussaffah, PO BOX – 41022
Skype ID- yogesh9bagwe
AHIMA CCS, AAPC-CPC ICD 10 CM with 9 Years’ Experience In Multispecialty Coding Auditing & Documentation
——————— PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ——————–
» Strong analytical ability.
» Planning and forecasting, visualizing.
» Strategic planning and management.
» Time Management.
» Initiatives in functional key areas.
» Self-management and improvement in key working areas.
» Flexible enough to adapt to new concept and responsibilities in all fields of work.
» Ability to produce work products under pressure and within deadlines.
» Planning, organizing and executing what is planned.
» To organize or integrate work operations in a harmonious manner.
———————- AREAS OF EXPERTISE ———————
» Knowledgeable with US, DHA, HAAD Healthcare Industry, ICD 9 & ICD 10 CM Coding Guidelines experienced
» Multispecialty Medical Coding
» Evaluation & Management Coding
» Emergency Department Coding
» Hospital Outpatient Coding
» Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
» Expertise with 3M, Clemittance, Manteq, Collybus, Encoder Pro, Meditech, Medicworks, Palash medical coding software
———————– TECHNICAL SKILLS———————–
» Well versed with MS Office (Excel, Word, PDF, Power Point), Excel Macros, SQL
» Internet and Software
————– Primary Duties and Responsibilities——————
•Assignment of diagnosis and procedure codes & then billed following established coding guidelines and abstracting appropriate data for reporting outpatient, Emergency Room, and ancillary services accounts. This position supports the activities of the Revenue Management Department.
• Applies the appropriate guidelines for assignment of primary and secondary procedures.
• Assigns the appropriate ICD-10 CM diagnosis code for the primary diagnosis on 95% of accounts audited.
• Assigns the appropriate CPT codes for procedures on 95% of accounts audited.
• Assigns the appropriate Evaluation & Management code (Out patient E&M, Emergency E&M, Critical CARE, Psychiatric, Dental) on 95% of accounts audited.
• Abstracts required demographic and statistical data from each patient record on 95% of accounts audited.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the physician query process and appropriately queries when documentation is incomplete or ambiguous.
• Demonstrates appropriate analysis of electronic medical record documentation for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Maintains an average productivity rate of 150 accounts coded & billed per day.
• Identifies both electronic and hard copy reference materials appropriately and efficiently to facilitate the accuracy, consistency and specificity of code assignment.
• Maintains confidentiality of patient’s protected health information (PHI) in both electronic and paper formats.
• Participates in continuing education programs and maintains a record of continuing education programs attended.
• Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned by the HIMS Management team.
As Senior Medical Coder job functions
. Train new coders and audit there coding-billing charts for further submissions.
. Attend TASNEEF Audits (External Audits-Health Authority Audits) on regular basis.
.Attend AAPC and AHIMA educational programs.
.Trained physicians for documentation.
——————- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ——————-
Total Experience: 14 Years 1 Month
Senior Medical Coder Promoted as Senior Medical Coder from September 2018 onwards in Al Ahalia Hospital ( UAE – Abu Dhabi)
Medical Coder November 2014 to August 2018 Al Ahalia Hospital (UAE – Abu Dhabi)
Specialist, Medical Coder December 2011 to November 2014 in Hexaware Technologies
Area Sales Manager March 2010 to November 2011 for Mumbai – South region in Helios Pharmaceuticals.
Area Business Manager (August 2007 to February 2010 for Mumbai – South region in Meyer Organics-Vitabiotics (CELLAGE DIVISION).
Business Executive (June 2005 to July 2007) for Mumbai – South region in Meyer Organics-Vitabiotics (CELLAGE DIVISION).
——————- ICD 10 CM PROJECT WORK——————–
Overseas Project Experience: Worked onsite (Dubai-American Hospital) for Medical Coding (ICD 10 coding reporting to DHA) June 2014 to August 2014
——————- ACADEMIC INFORMATION ——————–
Educational Qualification:B.Sc. (Organic Chemistry and Drugs Dyes)
» CCS Certified Coding Specialist from AHIMA 2020 –UAE
» CPC & ICD 10-CM Proficiency Certified Professional Coder from AAPC 2017 –UAE
» PG Diploma in Business Management (Welingkar Institute-B Grade School India)
» Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management (Sysplex Institute-Mumbai)
» Clinical Statistical Analysis System- BASE SAS (Sysplex Institute-Mumbai)
» Attended SIX Sigma-Yellow belt training.
———————- PERSONAL DETAILS ———————-
» Date of birth : 20th April 1984
» Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi
» Passport number : J5470306
» Visa status In UAE : Residence Visa
» Cell Phone No : +971-562824687 (UAE- Abu Dhabi)
Mumbai University2004/2005Bachelor In Science
Already have an account? Log in now
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com